Front-end Web Developer
We are seeking a front-end web developer to join our team. We are making products with a significant impact on how fonts are made and used. The vacancy is open for an expert that would hands over the job from day one.
|Working time||10 - 30 hours per week|
|Salary||10 - 25 EUR per hour / 4000 EUR monthly budget|
- Take ownership of a front-end side of product and web development.
- Design architecture and pick the right technologies
- Enrich the product vision with your thoughts
What you need to success
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies (You'll get our helping hands)
- Ability to read code and to make local changes even in unfamiliar technologies
- Ability to carefully balance between perfection and benefits
- Experience or awareness of agile best practices
- Be a proactive and self-organized team player
What will be your advantage
- Demonstrating your skills by showing your live project or repositories
- Good understanding of web security best practices and design patterns
- Curious in graphic design and typography
- Willing to continuously work with us
What we offer
- Long term collaboration
- Well-deserved salary bonus based on the company success
- Annual salary rebalancing
- Working on global-scale products that users love
- Extra budget for developing your expertise
- Collaboration with world-class engineers and type designers
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Innovation Time
Who we are
Letterink is a product-company operating in the field of typography and graphic design. We have run a successful Kickstarter campaign, produced the most advanced graphic stroke tool and a unique e-commerce platform for type-designers. We are constantly changing how people make and use fonts.
From our core, we are a completely remote team spread across Brno, Bratislava, Žilina and Košice, yet still able to meet face-to-face occasionally.
Where are you from?
The recruitment process goes as follows:
- Screening call to get to know each other
- Technical interview
- Programming assignment
- Meeting with future teammates
How to apply
Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com with
- Brief introduction of your previous projects or interests in the field of web development and use of required technologies.
- Approximation of how much time you can allocate to collaboration with us
- Questions of additional information you need before committing
We are looking forward to your response.