Please forward any comments you may have regarding this policy to email@example.com.
Why we process your personal Personally identifiable information?
We process your Personal identifiable information for several purposes:
- Order fulfilment
- We need your Personally identifiable information to identify you as our customer and to allow you to download your copy of our products. We store this information as long as the respective product is available from us. If you request us to delete this information we will no longer be able to identify you as our customer nor provide you your licenced products and services (you will need to buy them again to regain access). The legal reason of processing your information is contract performance.
- Complimentary notification
- We need your Personally identifiable information to notify you about new versions and critical issues in our products. We store this information as long as the respective product is available from us or unless you unsubscribe. The legal reason of processing your information is our legitimate interest.
- Fulfilling our obligation by law
- We are obligated to process your Personally identifiable information for several purposes defined by law. The time we have to process your information differs for each purpose. For example, we are obligated to store accounting data for 11 years (rounded, exceptions apply). You cannot delete this information as the legal reason of processing your information is fulfilment of our legal obligations. Conversely, if we are required by law to remove unlawful content, we will do so.
- Protecting of our rights
- We process your Personal identifiable information to protect our rights. The time we have to process your information depends on the risk triggering the processing and on the respective limitation period defined by an applicable law. In most cases, you cannot request us to delete this information. The legal reason of processing your information is our legitimate interest.
- Feedback, Feature requests, Communication
- We use your feedback and Personal identifiable information to understand your journey and to make our products and services better. We might follow-up with you regarding your feedback, notify you about its resolution, request additional details etc. We store your Personal identifiable information unless you tell us to anonymize your feedback or we decide that we will not need to follow-up with you in the future or the feedback is no longer relevant to us. We might store your anonymized feedback forever. The legal reason of processing your information is our legitimate interest.
- Tracking, Experience Optimization
- We process your Personally identifiable information to understand our customers and optimize our products, services and communication. We store this non-anonymized information for up to 36 months. You can partially control tracking by altering cookie options offered by your browser. The legal reason of processing your information is our legitimate interest.
- Direct marketing
- We process your Personally identifiable information to provide you with personal offers and notification regarding our products and services. We store this information unless you unsubscribe. We find our legitimate interest as the legal reason to process this information in an ability to offer you our new services or services which might be more convenient or efficient for you.
- Direct marketing blacklist
- We process your Personal identifiable information to manage our marketing blacklist. The legal reason of processing your information is our legitimate interest as we need to know who do not want to receive our direct marketing.
- We process your Personal identifiable information to manage and understand our performance. We use your information to ask you to evaluate us, our products or services, our customer care and performance. We might use your information to discover scams. We store your Personal identifiable information unless the information is no longer relevant to us. We might store your anonymized feedback forever. The legal reason of processing your information is our legitimate interest.
- Market research
- We process your Personal identifiable information to understand our market, target groups, potential customers, influencers, opinion leaders, to do customer segmentation. manage and understand our performance. We may also process information which you or others publish about you, which you tell us in person etc. We may also link this information with other information we process. We store your Personal identifiable information unless you tell us to anonymize them or the information is no longer relevant to us. We might store your anonymized feedback forever. The legal reason of processing your information is our legitimate interest.
- GDPR related agenda
- We process your Personal identifiable information to keep records of GDPR related requests made by you regarding your Personal identifiable information we process. We find our legitimate interest as the legal reason to process this information in an ability to be able to demonstrate our compliance with GDPR.
We store logs and back-ups for up to 24 months. The third-party services we use also store logs and back-ups for various amount of time. Usually, we are in no way able to alter them. The deadlines in the table are related to live copies only, your information might still retain in logs and/or back-ups for this additional time.
We will delete information in a reasonable time after we no longer have a reason to process them. This reasonable time is 2 years in most cases for feasibility reasons and to protect our or your rights (usually in open cases) if such a need raises.
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How we handle your Personal identifiable information?
We process your Personal identifiable information with care. We may employ third-party services, companies and individuals to help us with specific parts of our business and communication. The third-party services processing parts of your information are typically compliant with GDPR, Privacy Shield framework or are under NDA. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Slovak Republic and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Slovak Republic and process it there.
We might also transfer our business fully or in part to another entity. In that case, data, including Personal Data, related to these businesses will be transfered to the new entity together with all processing and other reasonable rights.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We do not honor do not track signals. Third-parties services might, or might not, honor do not track signals.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Where to complain if we fail to fulfill your rights?
We do our best to fulfill our legal obligation. Should we fail, you can contact our supervisory authority Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov Slovenskej republiky, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republik, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://dataprotection.gov.sk, +421 /2/ 3231 3214. Please note we are not actively monitoring for changes of the contact information of the supervisory authority.
Letterink s. r. o.
Obrancov mieru 1045/25
Trstená 028 01