Compatibility with Glyphs 3
We are as excited to get LTTR/INK working in Glyphs 3 as you are. However, there are several known issues in Glyphs 3 affecting LTTR/INK.
We are aware of these issues in Glyphs 3:
- Outlines are not shown in background layers. This is a Glyphs issue. We've reported it and we're waiting for the fix.
- The LTTR/INK's bottom panel disappears when you press cmd[+shift]+z to undo/redo. This is a Glyphs issue. We've reported it and we're waiting for the fix.
- Outlines are not shown correctly after opening a file saved in a previous version of LTTR/INK. This is a one-time visual issue caused by a limitation of Glyphs 3 API. The outlines will correct themselves after you save, close and reopen the file. We're discussing possibilities of adding a Glyphs 3 API for this scenario.
We've reported all those issues to Glyphs but we don't have any estimation when they fix them. Please send an e-mail to support at glyphsapp dot com or post on Glyphs forums to let them know you are also interested in getting these issues fixed. It might help to speed up the fixes.
Should you run into anything else, please e-mail us so we can investigate it.
Recently fixed issues
These issues have been recently resolved.
- Glyphs crashes if the font contains an instance. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.2 (3055) or newer and to LTTR/INK released in March 2021 or later.
- Outlines of interpolated instances in the preview panel and when exporting fonts are not correct. This is a Glyphs issue. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.2 (3055) or newer and to LTTR/INK released in March 2021 or later.
- Measurement tool ignores LTTR/INK outlines. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.3 (3070) or newer.