We are aware of these issues:
- Outlines are not shown correctly after opening a file saved in a previous version of LTTR/INK. This is a one-time visual issue caused by a limitation of Glyphs 3 API. The outlines will correct themselves after you save, close and reopen the file. We're discussing possibilities of adding a Glyphs 3 API for this scenario.
- When you ask Glyphs to Scale Font to new Units per Em, stroke's widths and angles are not scaled – you need to update Font Master defaults manually. This is a limitation of Glyphs 3 API. We're discussing possibilities of adding a Glyphs 3 API for this scenario.
- When a stroke handle is on the same position as its stroke node, stroke widths and angles might not be respected when generating outlines. This is a Glyphs issue. We've reported it and we're waiting for a fix.
- When you select multiple nodes and try to move them by mouse, only the one under the mouse are moved while others are deselected.
Should you run into anything else, report it to us please so we can investigate.
Recently fixed issues
These issues have been recently resolved.
- Glyphs crashes if the font contains an instance. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.2 (3055) or newer and to LTTR/INK 1.0 (7) or newer.
- Outlines of interpolated instances in the preview panel and when exporting fonts are not correct. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.2 (3055) or newer and to LTTR/INK 1.0 (7) or newer.
- Measurement tool ignores LTTR/INK outlines. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.3 (3070) or newer.
- The LTTR/INK's bottom panel disappears when you press Cmd[+Shift]+Z to undo/redo. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.3 (3087) or newer.
- Stroke is not expanded when you export the font. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.3 (3087) or newer.
- Outlines are not shown in background layers. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.3 (3089) or newer.
- Outlines are not correct - they are double-applied - in some scenarios. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.4 (3100) or newer.
- Glyphs might crash when you export a font with LTTR/INK enabled. Upgrade to LTTR/INK 1.0 (12) or newer.