We are aware of these issues:
- Outlines are not shown correctly after opening a file saved in a previous version of LTTR/INK. This is a one-time visual issue caused by a limitation of Glyphs 3 API. The outlines will correct themselves after you save, close and reopen the file. We're discussing possibilities of adding a Glyphs 3 API for this scenario.
Should you run into anything else, report it to us please so we can investigate.
Recently fixed issues
These issues have been recently resolved.
- Glyphs crashes if the font contains an instance. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.2 (3055) or newer and to LTTR/INK 1.0 (7) or newer.
- Outlines of interpolated instances in the preview panel and when exporting fonts are not correct. This is a Glyphs issue. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.2 (3055) or newer and to LTTR/INK 1.0 (7) or newer.
- Measurement tool ignores LTTR/INK outlines. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.3 (3070) or newer.
- The LTTR/INK's bottom panel disappears when you press Cmd[+Shift]+Z to undo/redo. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.3 (3087) or newer.
- Stroke is not expanded when you export the font. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.3 (3087) or newer.
- Outlines are not shown in background layers. Upgrade to Glyphs 3.0.3 (3089) or newer.