If you have installed LTTR/INK with Creative Cloud, the easiest way how to uninstall it is direct with the Creative Cloud application.
- Open the "Creative Cloud" application
- Click on the tab "Stock & Marketplace"
- Within the "Stock & Marketplace" click on the "Plugins" tab
- On the side menu select "Manage plugins"
- Navigate to INK The brush-stroke engine
- Click on the three dots button "•••" to open the contextual menu
- Click "Uninstall"
- Confirm "Uninstall" within the dialogue window
- Wait until the uninstallation process ends
- When Done, you'll see the button "Install"
That's it. You have uninstalled the plugin successfully.
In case this doesn't work properly you might want to uninstall with Extension Manager.