Performance Marketing Specialist (Growth)
We are seeking a Growth Marketing Specialist to help grow our user base. You'll be promoting & selling products with a significant impact on how fonts are made and used. The vacancy is suitable for a data-driven person willing to experiment with marketing techniques.
|Working time||Flexible 5 - 30 hours per week|
|Salary||12 - 18 EUR per hour / 3000 EUR monthly budget|
- Do what it takes to go from 0 to 100.
- Create, execute and optimise the campaigns that drive the growth of our customer base.
- Contribute to our marketing strategy and product vision
- Develop and lead the customer experience team
What you need to success
- Experience or awareness of growth hacking practices
- Proficiency in paid marketing channels (Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Proficiency in marketing analytics tools (GA, Matomo, SmartLook, or similar)
- Proficiency with rapid hypothesis-driven experimentation and analysis
- Experience developing and testing value propositions and creative
- Strong English communication skills, written and verbal (B2-C1)
- Be a proactive and self-organized team player
What will be your advantage
- Demonstrating your skills by showing your past projects
- Curious about graphic design and typography
- Passion for our mission and willing to continuously work with us
What we offer
- Long term collaboration
- Well-deserved salary bonus based on the company success
- Annual salary rebalancing
- Working on global-scale products that users love
- Extra budget for developing your expertise
- Collaboration with world-class engineers and type designers
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Innovation Time
Who we are
Letterink is a product-company operating in the field of typography and graphic design. We have run a successful Kickstarter campaign, produced the most advanced graphic stroke tool and a unique e-commerce platform for type-designers. We are constantly changing how people make and use fonts.
From our core, we are a completely remote team spread across Brno, Bratislava, Žilina and Košice, yet still able to meet face-to-face occasionally.
Where are you from?
How to apply
Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
- Your LinkedIn profile and last hack story
- Brief introduction of your previous projects and your use of required tools and methods.
- Approximation of how much time you can allocate to collaboration with us
- Questions of additional information you need before committing
We are looking forward to your response.